Wade with confidence using the most advanced wading boot system available. The Hodgman H-Lock removable sole system allows you to swap soles for ideal traction control in any terrain or aquatic environment. The dual lock system holds the sole securely in place. Once engaged the sole will not come off unless both the front and rear locks are disengaged simultaneously – rendering all other removable sole systems obsolete.
The Vion upper incorporates waterproof nubuck leather construction for exceptional durability and the inner boot is lined with neoprene for added warmth as well as a reduction in water retention. No one wants to haul water around with them, so each step you take drains water from the bottom of the shoe and cleans the track system free of debris.
This boot is saltwater ready with corrosion resistant hardware, and the 3D-molded toe guard adds protection where you need it most. The Vion utilizes double-stitched panel construction for long term durability required by guides who spend countless days on the water, and a D-ring on the tongue ensures a secure location for gravel guard hooks to attach to.
- H-Lock interchangeable sole system for optimum traction and secure lock
- Neoprene lined for added warmth and reduced water retention
- Integrated drainage ports in H-Lock system remove excess water weight quickly
- Waterproof nubuck leather and hydrophobic synthetic upper construction
- 3D-molded toe guard for added protection
- Double-stitched construction for long lasting durability
- D-ring gravel guard attachment point
- Lightweight shock absorbing EVA mid sole
- Corrosion-resistant hardware