Durable and lightweight chest pack to haul binoculars at the ready along with a few extra essentials.
The perfect solution for the hunter who needs one pack to haul the essentials. This is the one pack to haul everything you absolutely need - your binos, a rangefinder, license, ammo, some granola bars or jerky, a water bottle... Sure, you can toss your day pack on if you need to, but if you want to cache your heavy gear before a stalk or you are just making a quick trip to the tree stand, this pack will haul the most basic of essentials so comfortably and efficiently, you might forget you're wearing it.
- Adjustable double strap harness system spreads the weight of binoculars over both shoulders to help prevent neck fatigue
- Protective foam padding around main compartment
- Full coverage top flap is secured with an elastic cord for quick access
- Two zippered storage compartments are ideal for a cell phone, wallet, topo maps and hunting license
- Elastic lanyard for rangefinder clips into either side pocket
- Binocular attachment allows for tension-free movement
- Chest strap has two zippered side pockets and quick release buckle
- Two stretchable mesh side pouches with lanyards are ideal for keeping game calls, GPS units or other small accessories at the ready
- Binoculars and accessories shown not included