Eberlestock customers have been asking for this for a long time, and its time has come! Not only is the Nosegunner a great binocular or camera chest-pack, but it's the first one ever to have a built-in holster for a handgun.
- -3D mesh harness is very comfortable and ultra-breathable and can be worn under a pack
- -Back panel has MOLLE webbing so you can add A3SB and hydration, rifle scabbards, or other accessories.
- -Pistol holster carries any semi-auto or revolver for safe carry and quick access.
- -Magnetic main compartment closure makes it easy and quiet to get binos in and out
- -Flanking and interior pockets for small items.
- -Compatible with the APSK chest suspension kit.
-Sized to fit 10 X 42 optics and under. The rectangular dimensions are 8"H x 6.25"W (tapers down to 5.75" wide at the bottom) x 3"D. Since the A2CP is made of fabric it has at leat another 1/4" of give.
-Lifetime manufacturers warranty.