Whether you're high atop an alpine peak or hunkered down after a day of hiking, the MSR Reactor stove will perform in the worst of weather.
- Backpacker April '07 says for 1-pot meals, " ... MSR Reactor™ offers a whole new level of convenience, speed, and trailworthiness."
- New technology creates a windproof stove that cranks out heat in short order and keeps constant pressure for optimal fuel regulation and consumption
- Burner features 2 modes of heat transfer, convective and radiant, to generate maximum heat output and boil 1 liter of water in about 3 minutes
- Internal regulation of fuel pressure creates a consistent flame in all temperatures and excellent performance throughout the life of the fuel canister
- One 8 oz. fuel canister, sold separately, allows you to boil about 22 liters of water, meaning you need carry less fuel and spend less money
- Integrated heat exchanger fused to the 1-liter pot completely encloses the radiant burner, blocking even the most extreme winds
- Whisper-quiet operation won't disturb your dinnertime discussions
- Fuel canister (sold separately) and stove stow inside pot for compact storage; integrated pot handle locks in place over lid for secure transport
- System includes stove, 1-liter pot with lid and PackTowl™
- Fuel canister sold separately
Made in USA.
|Burn Time (Max Flame)||
(8 oz. of fuel) 1 hr. 20 min.
|Average Boil Time (1L)||
6 x 6 x 7.5 inches
|Liquid Capacity (L)||
|Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)||
57 fluid ounces
1 lb. 3 oz. ounces