Whether you are chasing antelope on the open prairie, deer in the brush country of south Texas or impala on the velds of Africa, it is imperative to insure that your rifle is safely secured, yet readily accessible when needed. If you lay it on the back seat of your truck, it will probably fall off when you hit a rut. Hanging it in the gun rack on the rear window can also cause a problem in rough country and carrying it vertically in front works, but can be hard on the gun (and hunter) in rough terrain. Firearm safety and convenient carry is what prompted the British Columbia inventor of the Rifle Caddy to design this very simple, yet effective, accessory.
The Caddy uses two nylon straps to secure it to the center console of every vehicle we tested: Ford, Chevrolet, GMC, Dodge, Toyota, Nissan, Jeep and Suzuki. If we missed a brand, don't worry; if your vehicle has a center console, the Rifle Caddy will fit and you still have access to the console.
- Dimensions: 13" long, 10" wide and 6" deep
- Material: 1/8" thick high impact/shock and temperature resistant polypropylene
- Center cavity (between the rifles) for binoculars, wallets, magazines/bullets, etc
- Nylon installation straps included - NO modifications to your truck required
- Easily removed for storage after the hunting season is over
- Colors available: black, camo hunter and military desert tan